FILL IN – WITH SYNONYMS OF “HAPPY”:
- Anne is a ________ girl.
- He was _______ about his exam scores.
- The bride was _______ with happiness.
- My dad seems to be _________.
- The scenery was a __________ sight.
- The teacher was ________ by his students’ actions.
FILL IN – WITH ARTICLES:
- Rahul is _____ honest person. He works in _____ bank. It is _____ European bank. He is _____ efficient worker and _____ intelligent banker. He is _____ keen observer of latest trends in banking. His colleagues consider him ____ valuable guide.
- Sheetal is _____ secretary of _____ boss of this firm. She is _____ citizen of England. She is _____ jovial person and loves to help _____ employees when she is free. She has _____ open mind. She owns _____ apartment and _____ car. Her mom was crowned as _____ Beauty Queen of London, in 1962.
FILL IN – WITH ARTICLES (A/ AN) WHEREVER NECESSARY:
- He is looking for _____ atlas.
- She delivered _____ interesting lecture.
- He visited _____ university in Delhi.
- My brother found _____ UAE flag.
- That boy is _____ hour late for school.
- India is _____ independent country.
- He saw _____ one-eyed man on the road.
- Rahim is _____ energetic boy.
- I met _____ princess.
- He saw _____ Englishman on his way.
- John’s brother is _____ MP (Member of Parliament).
- Haven’t you seen _____ European?
- I would love to travel on _____ US ship.
- The doctor ordered me to take _____ X-ray.
- I met _____ Princess Jane.
BUILDING A CONVERSATION
- Imagine you are celebrating Father’s day. You are the son. Express your happiness to your dad. Also try to tell your dad how grateful you are.
- Imagine it is Father’s day. You are the dad. Express your love for your son/ daughter. Tell him/ her how happy you are about them.
TOPICS TO DISCUSS
- My favorite movie – Describe its plot and your favourite scene in the movie.
- My favourite movie character – Describe your favourite movie character and explain why you like him/ her.
- My dream career – What is your favourite profession and why?